I know the month is almost over and I apologize once again for posting it so late but surely better late than never. I've been anticipating this box for some time now so I'm excited to finally share it with you guys.
This month's theme makes me believe that it's time to get sporty and clean. Almost like a balance of beauty and reality.
1. OUAI Treatment Masque
- I'm extremely picky on what products I use for my hair. I've never heard of Ouai products, at least not from what I can remember. According to the product page on the Sephora website, it's great for all hair types and leaves your hair soft and smooth. I may just have to use this up one day.
2. Tarte Frxxxtion Stick Exfoliating Cleanser
- I found this to be the most interesting of all of the products I received this month. I've never had a cleanser on a stick before. It's a three-in-one exfoliator, cleanser and face mask made of charcoal which by the way is one of my favorite ingredients to use on my face.
3. Pinrose Wild Child
- So far I've been really enjoying the perfume samples I receive in my boxes. This one has a delightful smell of flowers/vanilla so I may look out for it in stores as my new go-to spring scent.
4. Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- I researched this product a bit and I'm not so sure that it's for me. It's seem to be targeting maturer audiences and although I'm 20 years old, I don't think my skin is on an extreme mature level, however, that won't stop me from using it to slow down the aging process haha.
5. Dermablend Loose Setting Powder
- I'm already obsessed with my Laura Mercier translucent powder but I am willing to try a new brand to see if it'll get the job done or do an even better job.
6. Clinque Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
- This "almost lipstick" kind of reminds me of a tinted lip balm which is what I'm assuming Clinque was aiming for. I'm not sure why it's named black honey but it seems like it's a color that can work for everyone since it's fairly light.
Overall this box isn't what I was expecting for the start of the new year. Although the products were pretty versatile, they weren't really "catchy" in my opinion. I can only hope that next month's box will be a lot better!Currently the wait list is close but keep checking daily for an open spot!