I know this post is a bit late because I've just arrived back from New York so bear with me here. This is not the official first box for January just to clear up the confusion, I'll be posting my January box later this month once it arrives so don't worry!
This month features a party theme which only leaves me thinking that they'll be tons of glam/night products to use to keep the look lasting all night long.
1. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon
- I've always wanted to try an Elizabeth and James perfume. I've always seen them in Sephora but never had the chance to grab a sample. Well here's my luck and I love the vanilla tones to this one!
2. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
- I don't necessarily believe in dry shampoo because I'm all for conditioner due to having kinky-curly hair.
3. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain
- Ever since I received a sample of the Smashbox always on matte liquid lipstick, I don't think any lip product (besides my devoted obsession with mac) can beat that beauty. I'm not all for cream but this definitely had great coverage and color.
4. Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer
- I think I've tried this product before as a sample with one of my MUFE foundations since it's the only brand of foundation I ever use now (looking for new suggestions!). It's not quite my go-to Smashbox photo finish foundation primer but it's not half bad.
5. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
- Now I think you all know that I'm obsessed with this stuff. I'm still on my full size bottle but I'm glad to have a mini one that I can take on the go.
6. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
- I'm sure that every makeup subscription that I've tried has offered me this as a sample and I seem to get more iffy about it as time goes on. I believe that a mascara will thrive if it has the perfect brush. So far it seems that I'll forever be addicted to Benefit Cosmetics "They're Real" or "Roller Lash" mascara.
Once again I apologize for posting this box so late, don't worry I'll my best to have the next one published on time! This box wasn't half bad but definitely not a favorite. I can only hope that January's box will be so much better!Keep checking the wait list for an open spot for next month's box!